- An error window will pop up with code 30169-22
- Microsoft office 2010/2013 installation will stop
- System may hang during the process
- Virus/Malware issue.
- Corrupt office installation files
- Slow internet connection.
Operation System Information :
This error can occur in following version of Microsoft Office :
- Microsoft office 2010
- Microsoft office 2013
Repair Difficulty : Medium
Step 1: Disable Windows Firewall
1) Click Start Button or Press Win key and in right hand side Click on Control Panel.
2) Open Windows Firewall from Control Panel .
3) Press “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: You will need Admin rights to disable Windows firewall.
4) Click “Turn Off Windows Firewall” under each network location and then Click “OK”
Step 2 : Repair Previous Office 2013 Installation
1) Press “Win+R” button and Type “Control” followed by Enter key.
2) In Control Panel Window, Open “Program and Features”.
3) Choose your Office installation
4) Click on “Change” and Select “Repair” from the options and follow onscreen instructions.
Step 3: Try the installation again.
In most cases error code 30169-22 should be resolved by now. If however the problem still persists , we recommend to get your system checked by technical expert.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.