Tired of remembering and managing multiple passwords? Account Key is more secure and allows you to skip using a password to sign in. Once enabled, Yahoo sends a notification to the mobile device of your choice. All you need to do is approve it. Access is limited to your private device, so no one else can get into the account.
After you’ve set up Account Key, you never have to use a password again. You get to approve or deny access with the tap of your finger.
- From a web browser, sign in to your Account Info page.
- Enter your username, then click Next.
– A notification is sent to your Account Key enabled device.
- On your device, tap the notification or open the app and tap the Account Key icon found by your account name.
- Tap the Approve icon .
- You might be prompted to either enter or tap a verification code to confirm.